Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information abou you such as your order, and delivery details.
- Country: where Nostra Pizza or the owners/founders of Nostra Pizza are based, in this case is United Kingdom.
- Customer: refers to the company, organisation or person that uses nostra.pizza and places an order with us.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be ysed to visit Nostra Pizza and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the internet is assigned a known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographical blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Nostra Pizza or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of Nostra Pizza.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number - allows for the identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Nostra Pizza as described in the relative terms (if available) on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, payment providers, and others who provide our content.
- Website: Nostra Pizza's site, which can be access via this URL: nostra.pizza.
- You: a person or entity that uses Nostra Pizza's Services.
What Information Do We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place and order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Delivery Address
How Do We Use The Information We Collect
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in on of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our service
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To administer contest, promotion, survey or other site features
When do we use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from third parties when your pay online with us.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We do not share your information with third parties whatsoever, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Where and when is information collected from you?
We will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. We do not send unsolicited emails. Emails are generally sent regarding your purchase of a service from us.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
We are incorporated in United Kingdom. Information collected via our website through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services will not be transferred outside of United Kingdom.
Is the information collected through our service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are fool proof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance and duty.
Can I update or correct my information?
The rights you have to request updates, corrections or removal of the information we collect align with and our set out in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Sale of Business
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfil the purpose as described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems, or depersonalise it so that we can't identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to main the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us, or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, national or international laws.
Links to Other Websites